Activities: Black Bear and Brown Bear Hunting, Sport Fishing, Sightseeing in Southeast Alaska
We offer world-class adventures in an incredibly stunning landscape. You won't leave the same person once you are touched by this place we call home. Come experience all that we have to offer: black bear and brown bear hunting, sport fishing, and sightseeing! Please visit these pages below for more detailed information and photos.
- Black Bear Hunting: Black bear hunts, which take place on Prince of Wales Island in Southeast Alaska, are boat-based on a forty-two foot cruiser as base camp and then spotting and stalking from small skiffs.
- Brown Bear Hunting: Brown Bear hunts are boat-based on our comfortable commercial fishing vessel. We will be spotting and stalking the many tidal flats of Southeast Alaska's Baranof. Be inspired by the slideshow below of some of our many successful hunts.
- Hunting: Our hunts for Black and Brown Bears, Sitka Black-Tailed Deer, and Mountain Goats in Alaska are boat-based, spotting and stalking the many tidal flats of Southeast Alaska's Baranof and Prince of Whales Islands.Olympic
- Sightseeing: Enjoy our Alaskan sightseeing adventure on our 29 Foot Olympic Cruiser with Heated Cabin while we explore the waters of Southeast Alaska and the Tongass National Forest and get up-close and personal with wildlife such as bears, whales, otters and much more!
- Sport Fishing: We offer trophy-class sport fishing for saltwater and freshwater fish.
Call now to book your next Annahootz Alaskan Adventure! 907-738-0996